25/02/2009

on the verge of the word IV

Fotografia de Mafalda Paiva tal como as anteriores O mundo é esta roupa que visto e me cai mal. Assim, procuro a simplicidade, o breve momento em que me confundo com uma gota húmida do orvalho! All you wanted was my name. All you wanted was to feel insane; And we walked and we drifted all night long. And we talked and we drifted all night long: The rain came down on me All I wanted was the same: All I wanted was to burn in flames. And we spoke, and we waited until dawn. Then we woke and we listened to some songs. The rain came down on me. The rain came down and set me free; The rain came over, made me stronger, set me free. The rain came down on me. All I wanted was your name; All you wanted was to feel insane; And we walked and we drifted all night long. And we talked and we drifted all night long: The rain came down on me. The rain came down and set me free; The rain came over, made me stronger, set me free. The rain came down on me.

Sem comentários: