14/05/2010

banda sonora desta semana

Tudo foi dito cem vezes E muito melhor que por mim Portanto quando escrevo versos É porque isso me diverte É porque isso me diverte É porque isso me diverte e cago-vos na tromba Boris Vien Go straight to hell boys A lot of people wont get no supper tonight A lot of people wont get no justice tonight After all this time to believe in jesus After all those drugs I thought i was him Run rabbit run Strike out boys, for the hills I can find that hole in the wall And I know that they never will I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the law won Should I stay or should I go now?

Sem comentários: